- Leverage: 1:500
- Regulation: ASIC, CySEC
- Min. Deposit: $100
- HQ: Australia
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
- Found in: 2005
FP Markets Licenses
Established In 2005, FP Markets Is A Trusted Global CFD And Forex Broker. In Australia We Are Regulated By The Australian Securities And Investments Commission (ASIC) While In Europe, Our Operations Are Regulated By The Cyprus Securities And Exchange Commission (CySEC). Being A Registered Company Of The St. Vincent & The Grenadines Makes Us A Truly Global Entity.
Regulated By The ASIC, The CySEC And Registered Of The St. Vincent & The Grenadines We Adhere To Strict Capital Requirements To Meet Client Payout Obligations And Employ Sound Internal Procedures For Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Staff Hiring, And External Audit Schedules.
Top 3 Brokers
Pro's & Con's Of Trading With FP Markets
FP Markets Is An Australian CFD And Forex Broker Regulated By The Top-tier ASIC. FP Markets Offers Low Forex Fees. You Can Be Up And Running Quickly As Both Account Opening And Deposits Are Super Easy And Fast.
FP Markets Pro’s
✅ 15 Years In The Forex Market
✅ Favorable Trading Conditions
✅ More Than 10,000 Trading Instruments
✅ Investment Opportunities: MAM And PAMM
FP Markets Con’s
❌ No Cent Account Type
❌ Complex Verification Process
❌ Limited Product Portfolio
❌ Outdated Web And Desktop Platform
❌ Imperfect Research Tools
How Can I Start Trading With FP Markets?
Learn And Trade What You Want.
- Trade Forex, CFDs, Indices, Shares, Commodities, Metals, Digital Currencies & Bonds
- Access Global Markets 24 Hours / 5 Day
- Trade On The Go On Mobile Apps
- Multilingual Customer Support
Specifically Designed For The Foreign Exchange Market, The Trading Platforms Provide All The Tools Necessary To Conduct Both Fundamental And Technical Analysis. The Demo Account Option Allows Traders To Learn About Forex Fundamentals Such As Base Currency, FX Pairs, Charting Tools, And Volatility. You Can Develop Your Own Trading Strategies Without Making An Initial Deposit. Traders Can Then Upgrade To A Live Account With A Low Minimum Deposit Of $100.
FP Markets Fees
At FP Markets, Value Does Not Stop At Low Commissions, Fast Execution And Outstanding Customer Service. Our Iress Platform Uses A Direct Market Access (DMA) Pricing Model For CFD Equities And Futures. DMA Is An Execution Model In Which The Client Receives A Genuine Exchange Price Feed From The Underlying Market In Which They Are Trading. Not Only Does The DMA Model Result In An Order Flowing Onto The Underlying Market, It Also Provides Access To Leverage, Short Selling And Competitive Commissions. DMA Pricing Is Available Exclusively Through IRESS Trading Platform On Exchange Traded Products.
The Platform Fee Charged Depends On The Trading Platform You Choose To Use. This Fee Is Determined By The Platform Provider. For Instance, MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Are Free To Use, As Is The Iress Mobile Version Which Is Available On Android And Apple IOS Devices Such As IPhone And IPad. However, For Iress Trader/ViewPoint, There Is A $60 Monthly Fee, Including GST. This Fee Is Waived When A Certain Amount Of Trades Are Executed Or Commissions Generated.
FP Markets Broker Features
|Withdrawal fee amount:||None|
|Inactivity fee charged (Y/N):||Yes|
|Spread from:||0.0 pips|
|Number of instruments:||10,000+|
|Time to open account:||1 business day|
|Demo account provided (Y/N):||Yes|
|Countries of regulation:||Cyprus,Australia And Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Products offered:||Forex, Shares, Metals, Commodities, Indices, Derivatives, Futures, Digital Currencies, Bonds, ETFs|
FP Markets Trading Fees
FP Markets Deposit Fee. Deposit Fees Are Applied When You Send Money To Your Trading Account From Your Bank Account. Usually Brokers Don’t Charge Money For That And FP Markets Is Not Different: You Will See The Exact Same Amount On Your Brokerage Account That You Sent By Any Of The Deposit Methods FP Markets Offers.
It’s Safe To Say That FP Markets’s Fees Are Low In General. They Either Don’t Charge A Brokerage Fee For Things Other Brokers Do Charge For, Or They Only Charge A Small Amount. This Means That You Can Use FP Markets Even In Case You Trade Frequently Like Multiple Times A Week Or Daily.
It Is Super Hard To Compare Trading Fees For CFD Brokers.Instead Of Quoting Long Fee Tables, We Compare Brokers By Calculating All Fees Of An Example Trade For Three Assets.
For The Assets We Chose Cleverly And Arbitrarily:
- Apple, A Large US Stock
- Vodafone, A Large European Stock
- EURUSD, A Popular Currency Pair
The Example In This Context Would Mean Buying A Position, Holding For One Week, And Selling It. For The Volume We Chose A $2,000 Position For The Stocks And $20,000 For The EURUSD.
This Super Catch-all Benchmark Includes Spreads, Commissions And Financing Costs For All Brokers.
Recommended for forex and CFD traders who prefer MetaTrader platforms and seek great account opening
74.89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
FP Markets Leverage
Leverage Is One Of The Most Important Features Of Forex And CFD Trading. It Is A Powerful Tool That Allows Traders To Gain Greater Exposure By Opening Positions That Are Significantly Larger Than The Amount Required To Open The Trade. To Open Positions, A Trader Is Only Required To Have The Margin Requirement Present In Their Trading Account.
This Is Known As Margin Trading And Is A Concept Used When Trading Financial Markets Using Advanced Trading Platforms Such As MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5. It Is Important To Understand How Leverage Works Before You Start Trading. This Will Allow You To Maximise Returns And Limit Potential Losses By Utilising Risk Management Tools.
FP Markets Offers Leveraged Trading On 10,000+ Financial Instruments Across The
Largest Global Markets. This Allows Traders To Capitalise On Market Volatility By Taking
Advantage Of Even The Smallest Price Movements. The Most Popular Leveraged
Products Are Forex And Contracts For Difference (CFDs).
What Funding Methods Do FP Markets Accept?
FP Markets Charges Low Deposit Fees, But Withdrawal Fees Are Higher Than Most Other Brokers.
- Visa/Mastercard: The Following Currencies Are Accepted: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, And USD. No Deposit Or Withdrawal Fees Are Charged. Deposits Are Instant, And Withdrawals Take Up To One Business Day To Be Processed.
- Bank Transfer: The Following Currencies Are Accepted: AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, HKD. No Deposit Fees Are Charged, And FP Markets Will Cover International Fees Up To 50 USD For Deposits Greater Than 10,000 USD. Deposit Times Are One Business Day. A Withdrawal Fee Of 10 AUD Is Charged, And Withdrawals Are Processed Within One Business Day.
- Neteller: The Following Currencies Are Accepted: INR, AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, And USD. No Fees Are Charged On Deposits, And Deposits Are Instant. A Withdrawal Fee Of 2%, Up To 30 USD, And Country Fees (if Applicable) Are Charged, And Withdrawals Are Processed Within One Business Day.
- Skrill: The Following Currencies Are Accepted: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, INR, And USD. No Deposit Fees Are Charged, And Deposits Are Instant. A Withdrawal Fee Of 1% And Country Fees (if Applicable) Are Charged. Withdrawals Are Processed Within One Business Day.
- PayTrust (Local Bank Transfer): The Following Currencies Are Accepted: MYR, IDR, THB, And VND. No Deposit Fees Are Charged, And Deposit Times Are One Day. A 1.5% Fee Is Charged On Withdrawals, And Withdrawals Are Processed Within One Business Day.
- Broker-To-Broker: The Following Currencies Are Accepted: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, And USD. No Deposit Fees Are Charged, And International Fees Up To 50 USD For Deposits Greater Than 10,000 USD Will Be Covered By FP Markets.
Overall, FP Markets Offers A Wide Range Of Funding Methods, And While It Does Not Charge Any Fees For Deposits, Its Withdrawal Fees Are High.